Nowadays, people believe on natural products rather than using synthetic ones, and CBD is one of the things people are curious at. CBD products are considered by some as good anxiety relief. CBD (cannabidiol) comes from Cannabis plants which contains another compound called THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
How high can you get with CBD? Is this true?
Marijuana plant is usually the leading source of CBD. Another source of CBD is hemp plant which contains very less amount of THC as ≤ 0.3% (by dry weight). THC is a psychoactive compound and gives you a “high” feeling and effects on the nervous system. Since THC is less on CBD, it means that you cannot get high on using CBD oil. While Hemp, a component in CBD oil, is considered as a non-intoxicating Cannabis, as it does not produce enough THC. In short, again, CBD oil does not make you high, it is the THC which has euphoric effect and makes your mind alter. THC interact with humans’ endocannabinoid system, causing different effects.
What is the allowed limit on THC?
In CBD products, whether it comes from marijuana or hemp plant, THC concentration matters. Related to the legal concerns, less than 0.3% is the allowed limit for THC. In December 2018, US congress lifted the prohibition on hemp plants.
What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
CBD is usually well tolerable, even in large doses with minimal side effects alone. There are plenty of health benefits of CBD, from which most common are listed.
- Pain Relief and Reducing Inflammation
- Better Sleep
- Easing Stress
- Boosting Energy Levels
- Weight loss
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
The following might help in alleviating the pain and anxiety on the following disorders and diseases:
- Bipolar disorder
- Crohn disease (A type of inflammatory bowel disease)
- Dystonia (A movement disorder marked by involuntary muscle contractions)
- Fragile- X syndrome (An inherited condition marked by learning disabilities)
- Graft-versus-host disease or GVHD (A condition in which a transplant attacks the body)
- Huntington disease (An inherited brain disorder that affects movements, emotions, and thinking)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Withdrawal from heroin, morphine, and other opioid drugs
- Parkinson disease
- Quitting smoking
- Social anxiety disorder (A type of anxiety marked by fear in some or all social settings )
- Temporomandibular disorders or TMD (A group of painful conditions that affect the jaw joint and muscle)
Since the law requires less THC, our Blue Marble Hemp Tincture contains NO THC. Source and manufactured in the USA, consumers will be assured that we, Blue Marble Wellness, follow the law and has the health safety both of its employees and customers in mind.
How do you use CBD Oil?
Blue Marble Hemp Tincture can be used easily by placing a few drops under your tongue. We offer three strengths (250mg, 500mg & 1000mg) to help with the serving size that is best for you. In addition, each of the droppers have measurements on them to help you accurately track your preferred dose.